Apply for a License
Please use this checklist to make sure you have all the necessary documents at hand to apply for a license as a psychologist in the U.S. Virgin Islands:
- Required application fee of $175.00 made payable to the Board of Psychology Examiners via Paypal.
- Final Graduate Psychology Transcript (must be mailed from the college)
- EPPP Score (must be sent from ASPPB)
- Verification of completion of internship (to be uploaded).
- Attestation of Experience by Supervisor(s) to meet the hours required other than in the internship (to be uploaded).
- Government Issued Photo ID (uploaded on the application)
- National and Local Background check (sent directly to the board email)
Please click on the button below to complete the form and upload a scanned copy of all your documents. No application material may be faxed to the Board. A non-refundable application fee must accompany your application.
The graduate transcript and EPPP score must be mailed to:
Virgin Islands Board of Psychology Examiners
Department of Health,
Office of the Commissioner
Roy L. Schneider Hospital
9048 Sugar Estate
St. Thomas, VI 00802
Apply for a Temporary License
- Required application fee of $200.00 made payable to the Board of Psychology Examiners via Paypal.