Apply for a License
Please use this checklist to make sure you have all the necessary documents at hand to apply for a license as a psychologist in the U.S. Virgin Islands:
- Completed Application Form (download a copy here)
- You’ll be required to upload a scanned copy of the completed Application Form, including Affidavit, Verification of Licensure and Authorization for Release of Information.
- required application fee of $175.00 made payable to the Board of Psychology Examiners via Paypal.
- Final Graduate Psychology Transcript (must be mailed from the college)
- EPPP Score (must be sent from ASPPB)
- Verification of completion of internship.
- Attestation of Experience by Supervisor(s) to meet the hours required other than in the internship (to be uploaded below).
Please click on the button/link below to complete the form and upload a scanned copy of all your documents. No application material may be faxed to the Board. A non-refundable application fee must accompany your application.